Mobilize may amend this policy (i.e. change, delete or add new provisions) at any time, which amendments will become effective immediately when posted. You must review this policy before you use the Application because by using the Application after we make any amendments to this policy, you agree to the policy, as amended. This Agreement governs any new features to the Application that allow use to collect or you to share additional information, unless a separate agreement accompanies the upgrade or update.
Your privacy is very important to us and we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose information.
Type of Information We Collect
We will collect personal information by lawful means and in accordance with this policy. We collect the following information from or about you in connection with the Application, all of which we own to the maximum extent allowed by law:
• information about your identity that is provided either during our registration process (e.g. your name, user name, age and/or birthday, zip code, email and password);
• information related to your usage patterns, preferences and statistics related your use of the Application, including how frequently you use it, what content you access and other usage statistics and information;
• information about your mobile device through which you use the Application, including type of device, device ID, wireless Application provider, software configuration and global positioning information;
• if you take a survey or interact with us or participating businesses through our Application in various other ways, we will collect the information contained in such a survey or interaction;
• [if you participate in any blog or other forum on or through our Application, we will collect and retain any personal information or content that you post; and]
• aggregated data or anonymized data that does not directly identify you.
Storage Protection of Information
All information gathered on our site is stored within a database operated by us with servers located solely in the United States of America.
We take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information. Despite our reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We process personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our Applications or as otherwise permitted under this policy. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on you to update or correct your personal information whenever necessary.
It is your responsibility to protect your personal data and maintain the confidentiality of your user information and password. You are also responsible for immediately notifying us of any unauthorized use of your account, or breach of your account information or password. We are not liable for any loss that you may incur because of someone else using your username or password, either with or without your knowledge. You shall be liable for any expenses, including usage charges and fines, fees, civil judgments, and reasonable attorneys’ fees for your failure to notify us promptly of unauthorized use of your account or breach of your account information or password.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Except as provided in this policy or as permitted by law, we will not use or share your personally identifiable information without your permission.
We may use and/or share your information and information we collect in connection with your use of the Applications as follows:
• in any manner to improve the Application;
• to share information with companies that provide support services to us (e.g. website hosts, software developers) that allow us to provide the Application and that help us market our Application, which companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf;
• to communicate with you about the Application and offers and advertisements from vendors and suppliers based on your profiles, patterns, habits, preferences and usage statistics;
• to process and manage your use of the Application;
• to respond to your inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog, social media site or other online forum maintained in connection with the Application, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Application related activities;
• to create with participating businesses personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through rewards programs offered in connection with the Application, which promotions we may push to Application;
• to communicate with you about the Application, accounts and program participation, and your requests for information, which may be through notifications pushed to the Application on your mobile device;
• to communicate with you about our service offerings or for other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers;
• if you participate in any blog, social media or other online forum in connection with the Application, we may share any personal information that you post with other forum participants and users of the Application;
• with respect to the the information you provide or information we collect about you in connection with the Application, we may (a) analyze and share that information either in anonymized format that does not directly identify you or when aggregated with anonymized information from other users of the Applications, (b) use it to develop new products or services or to modify existing products or services, including the Application, and (b) include that information with similar information from other users of the Application and share it with third parties.
In connection with any sale of the assets or equity, a financing or change-of-control of Mobilize or its affiliates we may disclose, share and/or transfer personal information and data we have collected with third-parties involved in such transactions (e.g. if we sell the Application to a third-party buyer, we will share and transfer information about you and other users with and to that buyer).
Changes; Opting Out
You can update or change your personal information by logging into your account and request a change in how we communicate with you in connection with the Applications. To opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us, you much follow the opt-out instructions in messages (e.g. email, messages forced to the Repunch mobile app, etc.) we send you. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications (e.g. email, messages forced to the Repunch app, etc.) about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Contacting Us; Complaints
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of personal information by email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at 1175 Pittsford-Victor Rd Suite 140 Pittsford, NY 14534. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, our policy is to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between you and us.
Updated August 18, 2016