If you don’t know what to get for the person who has everything already, give him the ability to save a life: manage massive bleeding, provide CPR, assist a seizing or choking victim, or manage hypothermia with the Mobilize Rescue App and iPAK.
Mobilize Team Recommendation:
Jason Gotham, the Co-founder & President of Mobilize Rescue, keeps a bleeding control kit in his car, at his home, and takes it with him when he coaches his son’s lacrosse team or on family & friend vacations to Hawaii (Jason’s kids and family friends are pictured in the above image with the Compact unit – which includes the same life-saving supplies as the iPAK and features a grey case, a Mobilize Rescue patch, and Molle straps).
"I care passionately about what we do here, especially because I’m a civilian so I know that without the Mobilize Rescue App I would be helpless to save a life during an emergency. And as a father of three, and knowing what I know about the 9-15 minute gap, I think I feel the importance of preparedness in a way I hadn’t before. I think every dad would feel a little safer knowing they had the tools to protect their family during emergencies.” - Jason Gotham, Co-Founder & President of Mobilize Rescue
Why the iPAK is the Mobilize Team recommendation this Father’s Day:
1. Quality Supplies: At $149.00, the affordable iPAK contains a high quality tourniquet, a pressure dressing, a chest seal, trauma shears, a face mask with bite block, an emergency blanket, and nitrile gloves. The supplies have been numbered and color-coded to match the instructions in the Mobilize Rescue App.
2. The Mobilize Rescue App: The most critical piece of the iPAK is the Mobilize Rescue App that comes with the kit purchase, with codes for up to five family members. The Mobilize Rescue App has everything you need to stop massive bleeding and manage airway emergencies:
- Severe bleeding
- Trouble breathing
- Cardiac Arrest (Hands-Only CPR, with an AED application)
- Rescue breathing for children & infants
- Opiate overdose (if you have a prescription for an opioid overdoes antidote like Naloxone)
3. Military grade Nylon: The bright red, military-grade nylon keeps the life-saving supplies protected and makes the kit easy to spot during an emergency.
Check out some of key features of the Mobilize Rescue App:Interested in getting in touch with a member of the Mobilize Team? Visit https://mobilizerescue.com/contactor call us at (585) 635 – 7260.
About Mobilize Rescue Systems
Founded in 2015, Mobilize Rescue Systems’ mission is to empower bystanders to save lives with the Mobilize Rescue App. Thanks to the award-winning algorithm, the Mobilize Rescue App can help an untrained bystander manage severe bleeding, allergic reactions, cardiac arrest and other life-threats while medical professionals are on the way. Mobilize Rescue provides a wide variety of Public Access Bleeding Kits and bleeding control training services, and has been implemented by federal and law enforcement agencies, security and investigations agencies, K-12 schools and universities, public and private organizations, and has already been used to manage multiple medical emergencies across the country.