Public Access Rescue System – The Simple Method to Empower Communities
Preparing for medical emergencies is easy with the Mobilize Rescue System. Install Public Access Rescue Stations next to AEDs, distribute the Mobilize Rescue App to your employees, and you can be confident they have everything necessary to save a life.
- Severe Bleeding (Tourniquet, QuikClot, Pressure Dressing, Chest Seal)
- Airway Issues (CPR Face Shield with Bite Block)
- Safety Supplies & Other Equipment (Gloves, Trauma Shears, Emergency Blanket)
- Check out the iPAK contents list here
What Are the Advantages of the Mobilize Rescue System?
- Empower every single employee, not just a handful of immediate responders
- Cut back on training & re-training costs with the ‘just-in-time’ Mobilize Rescue App
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with unprecedented preparedness
What are people saying about the Mobilize Rescue System?
"The defining feature of these trauma kits is that they pair with the Mobilize Rescue App, which shows untrained bystanders how to provide potential lifesaving aid. Anyone who has witnessed a medical emergency can retrieve a kit, open the app, follow the instructions and use the medical supplies in the kit to treat a patient.” – Vince Bergado, support services manager for Stanford’s Department of Public Safety
"When I was first introduced to the Mobilize Rescue System, my jaw dropped. I asked myself, ‘Why are these Mobilize Rescue Systems not everywhere you can turn or at least co-located with AEDs? Why is it that every SRO, school nurse, or staff member does not have this application on their phone or even the Compact Kit as a response kit? Why do I not have one in my vehicles, house, or on the range when I’m training?” – Justin Heitman, Founder of HISS, a certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) and licensed Private Investigation and Security Consulting Company
"Our judges recognized the Mobilize Rescue Systemas a true innovation out of the many products in its category.” – Frank Bonafilia, Executive Director of the Edison Awards
Contact Us - We’d love to learn more about your emergency preparedness concerns!
- Send us an email at sales@mobilizeRescue.com
- Submit a Contact Us form and someone will reach out to you shortly
- Call us at (585) 635 - 7260